The Therapeutic Services We Provide
At Guardian IOP we offer highly integrated clinical and therapeutic care, tackling the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual implications of active addiction. Some of the therapeutic services we provide include (but are not limited to):
- Individual and group therapy – We offer individual therapy at least once a week and group therapy every day that the program meets. Clients are able to openly discuss their personal experiences and any challenges they face in early recovery in a safe and supportive group setting while offering and receiving peer support.
- Family therapy and Family Workshops – At Guardian IOP we believe in the importance of family involvement, and we offer a range of family-oriented treatment services so that simultaneous healing can occur.
- Lifeskills training – We teach our clients a wide range of essential life skills – everything from resume building and applying for jobs to engaging in self-care and communicating effectively.
- Vocational training – Our vocational program was designed to help men and women who are looking to return to the workforce after a prolonged absence. We help them build resumes, teach interviewing skills and help with job placement.
- Education training and assistance – This service is geared towards clients who want to return to school or complete a higher level of education.
- Aftercare planning – Having a solid plan for continuing care is absolutely essential to relapse prevention. We help our clients develop a personalized plan for continuing care, which generally includes 12 step program involvement and a continuation of individual therapy.
- Fitness programs – We teach each client the skills he or she needs to maintain a structured fitness routine that focuses on a restoration of physical health.
- Nutritional counseling – Licensed nutritionists teach clients how to make consistently healthy choices and how to prepare nutrient-dense meals that bolster their recovery.
- 12 step program immersion – In addition to providing a thorough 12 step education, we require that clients attend at least one 12 step meeting every day and that they are actively working through the steps with a sponsor.
- Holistic Eastern therapy – We offer a range of holistic therapies, including yoga therapy, mindfulness meditation and acupuncture.
- Relapse prevention training – Clients learn to identify their personal relapse triggers and work through these triggers using healthy coping mechanisms.
- Dual diagnosis treatment options – We offer dual diagnosis treatment options for men and women who suffer from an underlying mental health condition like depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder.
At Guardian IOP our program of clinical care was designed by a team of dedicated professionals with combined decades of experience in the fields of substance abuse and mental health. Our program tackles integrated healing for our clients and for their loved ones, leaving no stone unturned.