Guardian IOP Addiction Recovery
At Guardian IOP we offer an intensive outpatient program that is both highly individualized and completely comprehensive. We are truly invested in the well-being and continuous success of each and every one of our clients, and we have carefully developed an IOP program that lends itself to long-term sobriety. One of the most important and beneficial services we offer is our Continuing Care program. As soon as a client is admitted to our treatment program, our team of licensed therapists and psychiatrists, experienced physicians, holistic practitioners and addiction specialists set to work identifying the methods of continuous care that best lend themselves to each unique case. With a solid aftercare plan in place, the risk of relapse is diminished considerably and the client has a far better shot at lifelong addiction recovery.
The Importance of Continuing Care
The Continuing Care Model of addiction recovery is widely recognized and has been repeatedly proven effective in the maintenance of long-term sobriety. Generally speaking, it has been discovered that a multi-phased continuum of clinical care lasting between three and six months is the most effective. However, when the substance abuse disorder is especially severe, individuals benefit more from a continuing treatment program over a period of up to 12 months (one full year). This might seem like an excessive amount of time to participate in clinical addiction treatment, but it is important to note that the individual has an increasing amount of personal freedom as his or her treatment program progresses. During inpatient detox and inpatient drug and alcohol rehab, the individual is closely monitored in a structured environment around the clock. Once he or she enters into an intensive outpatient program, returning home every evening (or returning to a sober living house) becomes an option.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Drug & Alcohol addiction treatment experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
An article that was recently published in the Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment identifies four specific features of every successful program of continuing care. These features are as follows:
- A continuous monitoring of progress in recovery – The most effective method of monitoring progress in recovery is by ongoing drug testing, usually conducted once every month unless drug or alcohol use is suspected. Once an individual completes IOP and outpatient treatment drug testing will be less frequent. However, it is important that the individual continue seeing a licensed therapist with extensive experience in addiction so that any concerning behaviors can be thoroughly and immediately addressed. At Guardian IOP we generally conduct drug tests once every two weeks in order to keep clients accountable.
- Performance-based incentives – It has been repeatedly proven that incentives initially produce higher success rates among those who are new to recovery. For example, at Guardian IOP we require our clients to attend one 12 step meeting every day and have a meeting sheet signed daily by the meeting leader. If a client attends seven or more meetings every week he or she might gain a special privilege or be given a small gift card for a local coffee shop, etc. Rewarding positive behavior is always a good idea in very early sobriety, while positive habits are being actively formed.
- Community support – It is important that men and women who are in recovery have a solid support network to rely on. At Guardian IOP we focus on teaching our clients to communicate effectively and offer peer support during group sessions, which ultimately helps facilitate bonding. While IOP provides clients with a built-in support system, they are also encouraged to seek support from family members, sober friends and the members of their 12 step meeting homegroups.
- A combination of recovery-related services – Continuing care must include a variety of treatment services, typically including continuation of one-on-one therapy sessions, dual diagnosis treatment services whenever necessary, 12 step program involvement and a continuation of beneficial holistic practices like yoga and mindfulness meditation. This combination of services is partially determined by a case manager while the client is still engaged in IOP.
Our Drug & Alcohol Treatment Services Include
The Services We Provide
Services that our IOP program provides to each client include:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Family therapy and other family-oriented recovery services
- Case management services
- Medication management
- Vocational training (resume building, interview techniques, etc.)
- Relapse prevention training
- The development of healthy life skills and communication skills
- Experiential therapy
- Equine therapy
- Yoga and breathwork training
- A thorough and highly personalized Continuing Care Program
The services that we provide are geared towards providing an integrated level of clinical care – one that focuses on the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual implications of addiction. In order to heal long-term, all existing issues and personal repercussions of active addiction must be addressed simultaneously. Recovery is far from a one-size-fits-all experience, therefore each individual recovery program is carefully developed to touch on all of your individual needs.
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Treatment?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Drug & Alcohol addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
Guardian IOP and Aftercare
Continuing care – also frequently referred to as aftercare – is a fundamental piece of our comprehensive clinical care program. We believe wholeheartedly that it is our responsibility to set our clients up for long-term success in sobriety. During the first several weeks of our intensive outpatient program, case managers and therapeutic staff members work together to develop a viable and highly personalized continuing care plan for each individual client. As his or her treatment program progresses, this plan is repeatedly adjusted and modified. In most cases, this program includes an extended stay at a sober living house, a continuation of 12 step program immersion and ongoing one-on-one therapy. Continuing care plans might include mental health services if a client suffers from an underlying psychological issue, or trauma-informed care services if a client has been working through unresolved trauma. Regardless of your personal needs, we have got you completely covered.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Begin Your Personal Journey of Recovery Today
If you have recently completed a higher level of clinical care or you are looking for effective and flexible addiction treatment services, Guardian IOP is available to help. We serve men and women of all ages in Delray Beach, Florida and New Brunswick, New Jersey as well as all surrounding areas. Our comprehensive clinical program focuses on treating the root causes of addiction while simultaneously developing a continuing care plan that allows for long-term success in sobriety. Sadly, many of the men and women who so desperately need professional care do not seek or receive the help they deserve. This could be because they cannot take months away from their personal obligations or because they remain unaware of the customizable resources that are available to them. We believe that quality clinical care should be readily accessible to everyone who is in need. Simply give us a call and our Treatment Advisors will conduct an over-the-phone evaluation to determine whether or not intensive outpatient best suits you and your personal needs. For more information on our outpatient rehab programs give us a call today at (888) 693-1894, we are available 24/7 to help you.