What Is Outpatient Heroin Rehab?
Outpatient heroin rehab offers intensive therapeutic intervention, addiction education, 12-step program involvement and relapse prevention training in a small, therapeutic group setting. This level of clinical care offers clients a greater amount of flexibility and personal freedom, while providing them with the therapeutic intervention they need to maintain sobriety. Outpatient treatment focuses on a wide range of recovery related topics in group therapy sessions, and allows clients to meet with the therapist one-on-one at least once a week. Most outpatient programs meet several times a week for between 10 and 12 hours a week, and take place over the course of a three-month period of time – or longer (up to a year, in some cases, depending on the personal needs of the client). Clients are able to maintain a more normal daily routine while experiencing a greater amount of accountability. This level of clinical care is ideal for any individual who has a mild addiction, who is looking for a more affordable treatment option and who has access to a social circle of support outside of treatment.
Our Comprehensive Outpatient Heroin Rehab Program
Heroin addiction is a rapidly destructive disease, often leaving the lives of its sufferers completely devastated within a short period of time. For this reason, professional intervention is essential – and the sooner this intervention takes place, the better. We offer numerous recovery-related services as part of our outpatient program, providing clients with effective and comprehensive clinical care. Some of the services we provide include:
- Individual, group and family therapy sessions
- Gender-specific and age-specific programming
- A professionals program for men and women who are currently working
- Case management services
- Relapse prevention training
- Dual diagnosis treatment options for men and women who are simultaneously struggling with mental health concerns
- 12-step program education and immersion
- A wide range of proven therapeutic methods, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization, breathwork therapy, experiential therapy, equine therapy and yoga therapy