Guardian IOP Addiction Therapy
Long Term Outpatient Treatment
Addiction treatment programs typically fall into one of two main categories – residential addiction treatment or outpatient treatment. Residential (or inpatient) treatment provides men and women who have been suffering at the hands of substance abuse or dependence with around-the-clock clinical care and an intensive level of structure. In most cases, it is recommended that an individual completes a multi-phased continuum of clinical care, including medically monitored detox, residential treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, outpatient treatment and long-term aftercare. In some cases, however, participating in every single one of the phases is not entirely necessary. This could be the case if an individual has been struggling with a substance abuse disorder for a short period of time and has not yet undergone any serious personal consequences as a result. Long-term outpatient treatment is also ideal for individuals who have already undergone the earlier phases of clinical care. If you are looking for a continuation of addiction treatment or a level of flexibility and personal freedom that you cannot find in an inpatient treatment setting, feel free to reach out and inquire further.
Long-Term Outpatient Treatment
At Guardian IOP our long-term outpatient treatment program typically lasts for between three and six months depending on the unique needs of each individual client. Because this is the final stage of clinical care it is important that all potential recovery roadblocks are worked through thoroughly and completely. We believe in a comprehensive and integrated approach to recovery – from the very beginning of the treatment process all the way through aftercare. This means that we tackle the physical, emotional and mental implications of addiction simultaneously, allowing each of our clients to heal completely before making the transition back to fully independent living. Our long-term outpatient program includes a wide range of recovery-related resources geared towards equipping each and every one of our clients with the tools, skills and coping mechanisms he or she needs to maintain solid and fulfilling sobriety for the remainder of his or her life.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Drug & Alcohol addiction treatment experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
The Long Term Outpatient Services We Offer
We offer a wide range of recovery-related services as part of our comprehensive, long-term outpatient treatment program.
The services we offer include:
- Relapse prevention training – Learning to adequately identify and work through relapse triggers is essential to the maintenance of long-term sobriety. Relapse triggers vary on a person-to-person basis, but the healthy coping mechanisms used to combat these triggers remains consistent.
- Life skills training – Those who have been suffering at the hands of an active addiction are not able to function at a basic level, and they have to relearn basic life skills like cooking healthy meals for themselves, cleaning up after themselves and keeping track of personal responsibilities.
- Vocational training – We teach our clients how to build professional resumes, interview for a job or career that they want and that will suit them and their recovery and maintain that job or career long-term.
- Individual therapy – In a one-on-one setting, our licensed therapists employ a range of proven therapeutic methodologies including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy. The techniques that are utilized depend on the unique needs of each individual client.
- Group therapy – Group therapy sessions are held every day that the outpatient program meets, and include the further development of relapse prevention skills, the honing of healthy communication skills and peer support and the addressing of any recovery-related challenges that might present themselves in the real world.
- Family therapy and additional family-oriented services – We provide the family members of our clients with therapeutic care and numerous outside resources to help them through this undeniably tumultuous time.
- Case management services – Case managers are assigned to each client upon admission to our outpatient treatment program to help guide them through the remainder of the recovery process and develop a viable and personalized aftercare plan.
Our Drug & Alcohol Treatment Services Include
Comprehensive Clinical Care
We recommend that everyone who is struggling with a moderate or severe substance abuse disorder commit to a multi-phased curriculum of clinical care that includes:
- Medically monitored detox – In medical detox the client undergoes safe and pain-free withdrawal in a closely monitored environment. This ensures that all symptoms associated with drug and alcohol withdrawal are effectively treated as soon as they arise. Numerous detoxification methods are utilized, including tapering and/or Medication Assisted Treatment.
- Inpatient or residential addiction treatment – Once a client has been deemed physically stable and fit to enter into the next appropriate level of clinical care, he or she transitions into a residential treatment program for between one and three months. While in residential treatment the client undergoes intensive therapy, dual diagnosis treatment whenever necessary and develops crucial life, coping and relapse prevention skills.
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Treatment?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Drug & Alcohol addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – Intensive outpatient treatment is a step down from inpatient – it allows clients slightly more personal freedom as they receive intensive therapeutic care in a structured setting. Rather than stay at the inpatient treatment facility overnight, clients return home once the day of addiction treatment comes to an end. IOP typically takes place five days a week for between five and eight hours daily.
- Long-term outpatient treatment – This is the final phase in every standard curriculum of clinical care. Outpatient treatment allows for far more flexibility and personal freedom, and group therapy sessions typically take place three or four days a week for no more than five hours a day.
- Sober living housing – Once an individual completes inpatient treatment he or she typically transfers into a sober living house while attending intensive outpatient and outpatient treatment. Sober living provides structured support and additional accountability to those who are new to recovery.
- Long-term aftercare programming – Aftercare generally consists of a continuation of one-on-one therapy sessions, 12 step immersion and anything else the clinical treatment team recommends.
If you have recently completed the beginning phases of a long-term addiction recovery program and are looking for a continuation of care, or if you are suffering from a mild substance abuse disorder and simply need professional help as far as getting back on the right track, we are available to help.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Longer Term Treatment in Florida and New Jersey
Guardian IOP has locations in Delray Beach, Florida and one in New Brunswick, New Jersey. However, we provide quality clinical care to men and women across the country who are looking to begin living – or continue living – an entirely new way of life. Our team of experienced and compassionate professional therapists, psychiatrists, addiction specialists and holistic treatment practitioners have carefully developed a program of recovery that leaves no stone unturned. From the moment you set foot in our facility you are treated with an unmatched level of respect. As soon as you are admitted to our long-term program of outpatient treatment you are paired with a case manager (unless you have already completed a higher level of care in another Guardian Recovery Network addiction treatment program, in which case you already have a personal case manager). The case manager helps you to develop a personalized outpatient treatment plan and aftercare plan, incorporating the recovery-related services we provide along with any additional services or resources we deem necessary.
For more information on our long-term outpatient treatment program give us a call today at (888) 693-1894. Our Treatment Advisors are standing by 24/7 to help determine whether or not our outpatient program is the best fit for you and your unique needs.