Guardian Intensive Outpatient Program
Cocaine is a potent and illicit stimulant drug, one that is most commonly used for recreational purposes. The Drug Enforcement Administration considers cocaine a Schedule II chemical substance, meaning that it has a high potential for misuse and that it can only be administered by a licensed medical professional (cocaine is sometimes used as a local anesthetic for some surgical procedures). According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, rates of cocaine abuse and addiction have remained consistent since 2009. In the year 2014 alone, there were roughly 1.5 current cocaine users over the age of 12 throughout the United States. The majority of these users were between the ages of 18 and 25, and roughly “913,000 Americans met the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders criteria for dependence or abuse of cocaine (in any form)” during the same year, as reported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse also reported that in 2013, 6 percent of all treatment center admissions were directly linked to cocaine abuse. Cocaine addiction is a highly complex disease, one that leads to major cognitive changes and a range of severe interpersonal consequences. Effective treatment of cocaine addiction focuses on integrated clinical care, providing intensive therapeutic treatment and addressing any co-occurring disorders with additional pharmacological and behavioral intervention. At Guardian IOP we offer a highly comprehensive program of clinical care, addressing the physical, psychological and emotional implications of cocaine abuse and addiction. Our outpatient cocaine rehab offers individualized care in a traditional, therapeutic setting.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Alcohol addiction treatment experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Our Comprehensive Outpatient Rehab Services
At Guardian IOP we are dedicated to providing the most individualized cocaine outpatient treatment program available in the area. Our comprehensive, gender-specific program is ideal for adults who are in need of continuing care following the completion of inpatient treatment, or who might not require residential treatment. Our outpatient rehab program was designed by a team of experienced professionals who have been working in the field of substance abuse and mental health for decades. This highly-skilled and team provides clients with a multidisciplinary approach to cocaine addiction treatment, combining proven therapeutic modalities and effective methods of integrated, holistic care.
The therapeutic modalities we offer as part of our outpatient treatment program include:
- Individual, group and family therapy sessions – Therapeutic intervention is essential to effective addiction treatment. We offer one-on-one therapy sessions that take place at least once a week and regular group therapy sessions that cover a variety of recovery-related topics. We also believe in the importance of family involvement during every single phase of the early recovery process. We offer family therapy to the loved ones of our clients as well as an intensive family workshop.
- Relapse prevention training – Our relapse prevention training program focuses on helping clients identify personal relapse triggers and develop the healthy coping mechanisms they need to avoid a return to unhealthy behavioral patterns. We utilize a number of therapeutic techniques that have proven beneficial to helping clients maintain sobriety, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Eye Movement Desensitization.
- Demographic-specific treatment options – Breaking our outpatient therapy sessions down into demographic-specific groups allows for a more focused and effective approach to treatment. We offer male and female-specific treatment options, as well as treatment options for older adults, adults and younger adults.
- 12-step program – 12-step program involvement is essential to the continuation of recovery. We teach our clients the ins and outs of programs like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, while requiring them to attend at least one off-site meeting every day and actively work through the 12 steps with a sponsor.
Our Alcohol Treatment Services Include
- Dual diagnosis treatment options – Many men and women who suffer from substance abuse simultaneously deal with underlying mental health conditions (like anxiety or depression). Our dual diagnosis treatment program allows clients the opportunity to undergo an in-depth psychological evaluation and meet with an on-staff psychiatrist.
- The development of vital life skills – During the outpatient phase of the addiction recovery process, clients have the opportunity to employ the life skills they learn in treatment in real life situations. Our outpatient program provides clients with a safe space to process their experiences while continuing to develop necessary life skills, like working towards financial independence, healthy communication skills, self-care and maintaining personal boundaries.
At Guardian IOP we provide effective and flexible clinical care. As clients transition back into fully independent living, they will require more support than ever before. We offer the support while helping our clients successfully navigate all of the unexpected challenges that go hand-in-hand with early sobriety.
Cocaine Addiction and Outpatient Rehab
If a cocaine abuse disorder has not yet progressed, and if the client has not experienced a range of severe personal consequences, outpatient treatment could be an ideal standalone solution. However, for individuals who have been suffering at the hands of cocaine addiction, outpatient treatment is typically recommended as part of a multi-phased continuum of clinical care. Most programs of cocaine addiction recovery begin with medically monitored detox, transition to inpatient treatment and conclude with outpatient treatment and aftercare. However, we understand the personal needs vary significantly when it comes to receiving professional treatment. If you have been struggling with cocaine addiction and you are looking for a flexible and less intensive treatment option, we can help.
Ready To Begin Your Alcohol Treatment?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Alcohol addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
Is Outpatient Cocaine Rehab Right For You?
If you are wondering whether our outpatient program is ideal for you or your loved one, there are several factors to consider.
- Outpatient treatment is an important part of every long-term continuum of clinical care. If you or your loved one has recently completed medical detox and inpatient treatment, transitioning into an outpatient treatment program is extremely beneficial – especially when it comes to maintaining long-term abstinence from cocaine.
- If a cocaine abuse disorder has not yet progressed and has not resulted in any significant personal consequences, outpatient treatment might be a viable stand-alone solution. For example, you or your loved one might have been introduced to cocaine recently and has used it several times without incidence, but wants to take the steps necessary to avoid the eventual progression into addiction. This is typically only the case when the individual does not experience withdrawal symptoms when cocaine use is stopped abruptly. If a physical tolerance, entering into a medical detox is recommended.
- Outpatient treatment is a great option for men and women who require a greater level of flexibility but still need some degree of addiction treatment. This could be the case if you or your loved one is the primary caretaker of one or more dependents, or if stopping away from a career for an extended period of time is simply not an option.
- Outpatient treatment tends to be more affordable, and is an ideal option for men and women who do not have the financial capability to commit to multiple months of residential treatment. At Guardian IOP we work closely with most major national and regional health insurance providers, making our recovery program even more accessible.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Effective Continuing Care
At Guardian IOP our main goal is providing you and your loved ones with the ongoing support, recovery-related resources and services needed to heal thoroughly and permanently. By providing comprehensive and individualized treatment in a safe and structured setting, we help our clients further develop the skills and coping mechanisms they need to maintain sobriety for years to come. With the right tools in place, lifelong cocaine addiction recovery is possible for everyone. To learn more about our flexible, integrated and highly personalized outpatient treatment program give us a call today at (888) 693-1894, we are available to help you 24/7.